Download Montserrat font for Microsoft Word
Montserrat is a unique font that you can use to add a special design element to any of your Microsoft Office applications. This font has been around since 2010, and it’s been gaining popularity ever since. Here are a few simple steps to follow in order to download Montserrat font for Microsoft Word.
Where to Download Montserrat
You can download Montserrat for free from the Google Fonts website. Once you’ve found the Montserrat font, simply click on the “Download” button to save the font on your computer.
Using Montserrat in Microsoft Word
Once you’ve downloaded Montserrat from Google Fonts, you can easily install it onto your computer. Here’s a step-by-step process for using Montserrat font in Microsoft Word:
- Step 1 – Open your Microsoft Word document.
- Step 2 – Click on the ‘Home’ tab at the top of the page.
- Step 3 – Choose the ‘Fonts’ option under the ‘Tools’ dropdown menu.
- Step 4 – Select the ‘Montserrat’ font that you’ve just downloaded.
- Step 5 – You’re all set! The Montserrat font will now be used in your Microsoft Word document.
You can also find some helpful tutorials on how to use Montserrat in Microsoft Word online.
Downloading the Montserrat font for use in Microsoft Word is a great way to add a unique design element to any of your documents. All you need to do is head to the Google Fonts website, download the Montserrat font, and follow the simple steps to install it on your computer. Enjoy!