Packaging Fonts in Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Illustrator is an amazing graphics design program with a variety of features to help you create amazing graphics and projects that you can be proud of. One such feature is the ability to package fonts for use with your projects. In this article, we’ll explain how to package fonts in Adobe Illustrator.
Where to Download Fonts
Before you can package fonts in Adobe Illustrator, you’ll need to find them. There are plenty of free font resources online, such as:
- Google Fonts: Google Fonts offers a wide range of fonts for free.
- Font Squirrel: Font Squirrel is another free font resource that offers both free and premium fonts.
- MyFonts: MyFonts has a large selection of fonts, some of which are free and some of which are paid.
How to Package Fonts in Adobe Illustrator
To package fonts in Adobe Illustrator:
- Open the document you want to package in Adobe Illustrator and switch to the Type tool.
- Select the text you want to package fonts for.
- Go to Type > Add Fonts to Document… From the menu bar.
- In the window that appears, select the fonts you want to package and click Package.
- In the package window that appears, enter the names of the fonts you are packaging, and click Package.
- The fonts will then be packaged and ready for use!
Packaging Fonts in Adobe Illustrator Summary
Packaging fonts in Adobe Illustrator is fairly simple and straightforward. To do so, you’ll first need to find fonts to package. There are a number of free font resources online that you can find fonts from. Once you have found the fonts you wish to package, you can then open them in Adobe Illustrator and package them. Finally, enter the names of the fonts you are packaging in the package window and click package.
Once you have packaged your fonts, you can use them in your projects with ease!